- This site is under the control of the Public Relations Section of the National Institute of Polar Research.
- It is free to make links to the top page URL (http://www.nipr.ac.jp/english/), with the exception of those cases stated in the next clause.
- We do not permit links from servers which contain unlawful contents such as fraud. We do not permit links which misleadingly show our site as if it is a part of the site.
- We shall in no way be responsible for any inconvenience or damages arising out of use of the information you may find in this official website or pages linked from our site.
- The National Institute of Polar Research owns copyright of contents of every page in the official home page, otherwise copyright holder is explicitly shown.
- If you would like to use contents of the official pages in any types of media such as printed matter, CD-ROM, VTR or broadcast etc., please contact us at prior to use. We do not allow the use without NIPR's explicit permission. For contents whose copyright holder is shown in the page, the request for the permission should be directed to the copyright holder.
- If you have additional questions, comments, or suggestions, please don't hesitate to send them to the webmaster at .
- Do not send messages in HTML format and/or with attachments to the webmaster.
- If any part of this English version policy contradicts Japanese version, Japanese version should apply.
National Institute of Polar Research