Lunch boxes are sold at “Southern Cross” by the Polar Science Museum. There are some restaurants for lunch near NIPR. Please refer to the lunch map in this web page. In case you buy a lunch box, the following areas are available for having lunch.
- Rooms C201 and C301 in the NIPR main building (See Floor Map)
- Entrance hall on the 1st floor in the NIPR main building
- Lounges (connecting corridors) on the 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th floors in the NIPR main building
- "Southern Cross" (a lounge adjacent to Polar Science Museum on the south of NIPR main building)
- ISM seminar room (D305&304)
No food and drinks (except for bottled water) inside NIPR 2F Auditorium - thank you.
Lunch map - pdf version (PDF266KB)