Activity Map of ArCS II Project – Towards a New Horizon of Arctic Research –
Activity Map of ArCS II shows the current environment in the Arctic region and key elements of ArCS II.
The Arctic region is where the impact of global warming is most evident.
The rapid changes in the natural environment of the Arctic region are beginning to have great impacts on the global environment and human society.
The Arctic Challenge for Sustainability II (ArCS II) aims to foster the realization of a sustainable society not only through research activities of the natural sciences, engineering, humanities, and social sciences, but also through interdisciplinary cooperation, working with stakeholders, and international collaborations.
|Download A3-size in PDF (911KB)|
【Requests for the use of the Activity Map of the ArCS II】
The PDF version of the Activity Map of ArCS II is intended to promote a better understanding of the Arctic environment and ArCS II’s activities. Please note the following when using the Activity Map.
- Under copyright laws, you may use the Activity Map without obtaining permission to the extent that your use is for the purpose of scientific research, educational activity and/or private use.
- When using the Activity Map, please clearly indicate the source, such as “Provided by the Arctic Challenge for Sustainability II (ArCS II)”.
- Please refrain from using the Activity Map for commercial purposes, such as using it as a product or part of a product and distributing it for a fee.
- Please refrain from redistribution or secondary use of the data.
- If you have any questions about the use of the Activity Map, please contact us at:
National Institute of Polar Research
Arctic Environment Research Center
Arctic Challenge for Sustainability II Secretariat
Activity Map of ArCS II Project – WEB version –
You can enjoy learning natural environmental elements and research topics of the Arctic with the Activity Map of ArCS II Project – WEB version – on the following page.